Who We Are



In this blog, I refer a lot to "us" and "we" but who's that??

I'm Jessie. I teach 6th grade Spanish at the Curtis School, an independent day school in Los Angeles that serves students in grades DK-6. When I am not teaching Spanish, I like to travel, hike, cook and play the guitar. I've dreamt about hiking the Camino since I lived in Spain eight years ago. 













My husband Tim is taking a vacation away from  space craft and computer programs at NASA-Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL), to accompany me on this journey through northern Spain. He and I will be hiking the final 210 km of the Camino Francés from Ponferrada to Santiago de Compostela.

Thanks for following along with us!
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oda al presente by Pablo Neruda (poem)

Adios rios, adios fontes by Rosalía de Castro (poem)

Caminante no hay camino by Antonio Machado (poem)